The R.A.N.E project ( Regina Askia for Nursing Excellence) seeks to
- Enhance the image of the nursing profession, recruit new nurses and nurse faculty, retrain and retain nurses currently in the profession.
- Advance the nurses skills in health care delivery in Nigeria through encouraging the transformation of nursing science by revamping the nursing curriculum with additional consideration for primary care delivery
- Build the effectiveness of Nigeria’s professional nurses and advance the nursing profession through grants and educational programs.
- Establish and update safe practices by the nurses with CEUs (Continuing Education Units) which ought to be a requirement for license renewals
- Offer Nurse Practitioner courses and train Nurses for the Advanced Nurse Practitioners degrees.
- Asses snd Refurbish Community health care clinics with staff and equipment to deliver primary care services for management of High blood pressure, Diabetes, Asthma, COPD, Depression and Anxiety, Arthritis, Thyroid dysfunction and also basic maternal and child care services such as family planning and vaccinations
- Provide a positive image of nursing through multimedia collaboration
R.A.N.E Project - The Campaign-for-Nursing-Excellence-in-Nigeria
Our You tube Chanel will bring e shows on all aspects of Wellness
OuSocial Wellness, Physical Wellness, Environmental, Emotional/Mental, Intellectual Wellness, Career / Livelihood, Spiritual, Financial Wellness
THE TOTALITY OF YOU....In one word HEALTHhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmxxOnk4d9Q